Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bens Story

CHAPTER 1: HOW IT STARTED.

It was a brisk and muggy October morning. My two brothers, my sister, and I, had just moved. Our new house had belonged to our great, great uncle Arthur Spiderwick. Jared and I walked into the kitchen. We found some plaster on the wall. Jared smashed it with his bat and it revealed a dumbwaiter so we went up. We found a secret room and a book that said: Arthur spiderwick’s field guide to the fantastical world around you. We also found a stone that had a hole drilled through it. We went back down and Jared put the stone on his eye. And saw a bunch of bad mythical creatures. A witch fired a blast of magical energy from her wand. It missed Jared but hit me………….


CHAPTER 2: EPP…………

I looked at myself and I screamed: I’m an eagle!

No comments: